Weddings > Private Functions > Corporate Rates
Please use the online booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can and we will send you your quote as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions:
- A 50% deposit of the fee is required to secure your booking. This is to be paid through a bank, Paypal or at a pre meeting. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining amount must be paid to the DJ on arrival, before set up.
- Cancellations: Please inform dial a deejay if you need to cancel your booking as soon as possible. The depoist will be withheld.
- If for any reason the DJ is unable to perform his obligations in accordance with the booking (e.g.: illness or accident, force majeure) dialaddejay will supply another DJ (where applicable).
- Any amendments to the booking that affect the date will be classed as a cancellation.
- Any amendments to the booking that affect the time and subsequntly other bookings will be classed as a cancellation.
- No violence, threatening behaviour or swearing towards our DJs will be tolerated. If this happens they have the right to stop the music.
- Always treat your fellow party goers, venue staff, residents and the island with respect.
Covid 19 (or similar global pandemic):
- If the event is cancelled due to no flights operating to the island or the venue is closed due to Covid 19 (or similar global pandemic) then the deposit will be refunded (minus any IVA/Tax from the deposit). If flights are operating and the venue is open but a cancellation request has been received then the deposit will be withheld.
- Date change: dialadeejay will endeavour to work with you and the venue to re-arrange a new date for the event if it has been cancelled or postponed due to Covid 19 (or similar global pandemic). Deposits can be transferred to a new date. If the date change rolls over to the following year then dialadeejay reserves the right to increase the fee in line with average wage rises and living costs. If dialadeejay cannot re-arrange another date with the original DJ after cancellation or postponement due to Covid 19 (or similar global pandemic) then we will either supply another DJ for the event or refund the deposit (minus an administration fee of £15 and any IVA/Tax from the deposit).